The cold-brew process is known for delivering smooth, low-acid coffee. Since the grounds never come in contact with hot water, the result is a less acidic, less bitter flavor. Steeping the grounds in cold water releases only the most aromatic flavors and the concentrate created from the cold-brew process stays fresh longer than regular coffee. Our Cold Brew Coffee Maker simplifies the cold-brew process with its unique features. For example, the Rainmaker ensures water is distributed evenly over coffee grounds, the Brew-Release Switch is easily accessible and allows you to stop and start the draining process and the stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter is removable for easy cleaning. The Coffee Maker has all the hard work covered – all you have to do is add coffee grounds and water. Once you make the concentrate, you can add ice and water for iced coffee or hot water or milk for hot coffee. Tea-lover? You can use the same process to cold brew tea! With a flick of a switch, our stainless steel filter strains your favorite tea into a sealable, glass carafe.For best results, use coarsely ground coffee with the OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Finer grounds may prevent the Coffee Maker from draining properly.
- Brews smooth, delicious low-acid coffee concentrate, which can be used to prepare hot or cold coffee
- Perforated RainmakerTM evenly distributes water for optimal flavor extraction
- Easy-to-access switch activates filtration process while keeping hands clean
- Ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean
- Stopper with silicone seal keeps coffee fresh in the refrigerator
- Borosilicate glass carafe with measurement markings
- Small countertop footprint and disassembly for compact storage
- Voted the best cold brew coffee maker by The Sweethome
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.